Books are a huge part in 1280x800 HD

Books are a huge part in 1280x800 HD

Books are a huge

 

Books are a huge part of my life, and I have resisted the ebook for a long time. I still prefer what we are supposed to call the physical book, but I am pleasantly surprised by the Kindle Fire. I am an artist, and am publishing a couple of books showing my art, and have realized that the ebook is the most affordable format for image-rich books from the consumer point of view, so I wanted to become familiar with using an electronic reading device. I am pleased by the image quality on the Kindle Fire, so feel comfortable with the idea of creating my books in an electronic format.

I have a strict ban on television and online devices in my bedroom, so I have spent the majority of my time with the Kindle Fire doing my nighttime reading and not much using the web aspect of the device. I can imagine using it to listen to my beloved BBC Radio 4 when I am out and about. It's easier to carry around than my laptop.

The physical book will always be most important to me, but I can see using the Kindle Fire on a regular basis. It is comfortable to hold, which is an advantage when reading a book of some page length. The screen light is good, at least indoors, and so far it hasn't been hard on my eyes. I've only been using the Kindle Fire for about a week, and for just a small amount of time each evening, but I am more open-minded about the technology than I was in the past.

Books are a huge part in 1280x800 HD

Comments