This is my first tablet 1280x800 HD

This is my first tablet 1280x800 HD

Tablet 10 Inch, Android Tablets, Quad-Core Processor

 

This is my first tablet. My Daughter has an IPad, and I tried out this, and loved it. Not about to spend the ridiculous amount that the IPad cost, I tried the Kindle, because I love Amazon as a whole. It arrived a few days ago, and I jumped right in, adding apps, and downloading my entire music collection to The Cloud. I already had a large library of classic literature in The Cloud, for my laptop. (These books are free) They were already there for the kindle. I finally understand "The Cloud" and how amazing it is. I have free text, MSN homepage, facebook, weather, and many others, and I have just started. Next, it will be an address book, a recipe book, pictures, and exploring what else is out there. The screen is smaller than Ipad, and I was afraid this would be an issue. It is not. It is sharp and easy to read, and if the print is small on something, stretch it! I have joined Amazon Prime, and now I can stream 1000s of free movies to kindle, and I can connect to the TV and watch with my husband. I highly recommend Kindle Fire.

This is my first tablet 1280x800 HD

Comments